Sunday – March 18, 2018
Welcome to the MATC JOBshop
Our mission is to assist students, graduates and employers with employment needs and to provide career information resources.
Please select a button below for more information.
The JOBshop is an on campus resource to help students prepare to seek employment and successfully transition into the workforce.
We are planning job fairs and events to bring employers on campus!
You need to get ready to meet employers, and we are here to help you!
Attend a workshop
Have your resume reviewed
Practice interviewing with a mock interview session
- Thursday, March 22nd: Manufacturing Job Fair
- 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., Downtown campus, T Building, First Floor
- List of employers scheduled to appear
- Thursday, March 22nd: Transportation Job Fair
- 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Oak Creek campus
- Thursday, March 22nd: Employer Marketplace
- 11:00-12:30 p.m.,Downtown campus, S building, 2nd floor
- Friday, March 23rd: Construction Trades Job Fair
- 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., MATC Education Center at Walker's Square
To learn about MATC internships and post internship positions, please visit our new InternConnect office.
Employment at MATC
If you are a job seeker and want to apply for open positions at MATC, please visit our Human Resources department here.
Downtown Milwaukee Campus
Open Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.