Saturday – March 17, 2018
MATC Promise Eligibility Criteria for High School Class of 2016
- 2016 on-time high school graduate
- Graduate from a high school in the MATC service district and/or reside in the MATC service district
- Register for the MATC Promise and apply for admission to MATC . The application deadline was December 1, 2015.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) . The FAFSA completion deadline was March 15, 2016.
- Achieve minimum composite score of 16 on the ACT. The deadline was May 1, 2016.
- Have 90% attendance rate during 2015-2016 academic year (senior year of high school)
- Achieve minimum 2.0 GPA during 2015-2016 academic year (senior year of high school)
- Student and academic program must meet eligibility requirements for federal and Wisconsin financial aid.
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $3,000 or lower (A student's EFC is an index number of how much financial aid the student is eligible to receive; it is not the amount of money a student will have to pay for college, nor is it the amount of federal student aid a student will receive.)
- Enroll as a full-time student at MATC for the Fall 2016 semester
- MATC will pay the tuition and fees, after federal and state financial grant aid has been applied, for eligible students for five consecutive semesters (up to 15 credits each semester; does not include Summer semester).